Tuesday 2 September 2014

Humphreys Apples

Humphrey has a mixed barrel of apples - Granny Smith, Newstead Gold and Jazz.  These apples are some of my daughter's favourites.  Newstead Gold is one we get from our local Farmers Market and is one that is exclusive to them.

I am entering my card into these challenges:
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Sketch
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/sketchie-free-for-all.html
Imagine That - September Challenge
http://imaginethatdigistamp.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/september-challenge-use-any-imagine.html

The papers that I have used for the card are from Kaisercraft.  I managed to use up a couple of offcuts from another card!  The image and sentiment are from Imagine That.  I used copic markers for colouring.  I also added some stitching lines using a Distress Marker (Vintage Photo).

3 comments:

  1. Hallo Suze,

    deine Karte ist wunderschön geworden. Die Gestaltung gefällt mir sehr gut. Vielen Dank für die Teilnahme an der Imagine That Challenge. Liebe Grüße Silvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow so cute love your card. Love the background papers. thanks for sharing with us at our Sept Progressive challenge.
    Linda K. DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute card - love your card layout.

    Thanks for joining us for our progressive challenge at Imagine That.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete