Monday 29 September 2014

Pumpkin Pig Wit

With being sick all last week, many challenges I usually participate in just weren't possible.  I'm still feeling nowhere near right again but have managed to join in with a few challenges.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch 080 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/09/22/i-heart-card-sketches-w-a-twist-no-80/


I have used papers from Kaisercraft - Limelight for this challenge.  The two corner pieces have been cut from the same sheet of paper which is made up of 12 panels.  The die-cut is also from the same paper pad.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers RV23, RV21, YR04, YR02, G29, G21.  I also added some faux stitching using Distress Marker - Tattered Rose.  The flower has been crafted from metallic paper using a Marianne's die.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the centre.

Here is the sketch that I followed:

3 comments:

  1. Super cute card Suze! Thank you for playing along with us at From The Heart Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze...Fantastic Fall card. Love your take on this weeks sketch...And your coloring on lil Pigwit!! Thank you for joining us at FTH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable Suze, love this image for fall. Your papers are great and such a lovely take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at From the Heart Stamps.

    ReplyDelete