Monday 15 September 2014

Priscilla Pilgrim

My favourite colours of yellow and orange make another appearance!

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Creative Colors - Orange, yellow, white + twine
http://creativecolorschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/creative-colors-challenge-18-dt-call.html
Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch
http://fridaysketchchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/sketch-78.html

I have used three papers from a matstack by DCWV.  The image is Priscilla Pilgrim from Rick St Dennis.  I have also added some orange and yellow mesh ribbons, some yellow foam flowers, some glitter bling which I coloured with copic marker YR07 plus some bakers twine from American Crafts.

Here is the colour palette I followed:

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Love the layers under your image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, what a sweet card and that image, so cute! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along in our Creative Colors Challenge! Hugs, Sabrina (CCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze,

    What a great card. I love how you used the sketch and the color palette so well.
    Thanks for joining us at FS and CCC and good luck.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Friday Sketch
    DT Creative Colors Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - gorgeous colours and such a sweet image! Thank you for sharing this with us at Friday Sketch Challenge x

    ReplyDelete