Tuesday 2 September 2014

Scribbles Designs - Midway Post

We are already half way through the Animal Planet challenge at Scribbles Designs.  Don't forget you can request an image for the Pitter Patter of Little Paws Challenge and provided your creation features an animal you can enter it in both challenges!  You can find inspiration cards at the original post, the midway post and also the Pitter Patter of Little Paws Challenge post.

Here is my mid-way card:


I am also entering my card into these challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Animal/Pet
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/challenge-274-28th-of-august-animalpet.html
Jellypark Friends - Animals
http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/hellooo-were-back-and-all-refreshed.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - September Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper.html

I have used two papers from a Pet Stack by DCWV for the card.  I only had one piece of each left and I wanted to be able to do the inside of the card so I used half a sheet of each in both places!  I inked the torn edge with Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass.  The ribbon is from American Crafts.  The image and sentiment are both from Scribbles Designs - Alley Cat and Don't Postpone Joy Quote.  I also added a couple of cat die cuts which have been cut from black cardstock using Poppy Stamps dies.

1 comment:

  1. What a super card, that image reminds me so much of one of my favourite cartoons as a kid. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Jellypark Friends Challenge Blog for our Pets/animal challenge. Mel :o)

    ReplyDelete