Tuesday 2 September 2014

Circles

Once I started with the circles with this card - they just kept comin!



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Circles
http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/challenge-99-circles.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/72-lacy-sunshine.html

I used some papers with circles on them - one of them is definitely Kaisercraft but I'm not sure if the other one is as well.  I used brown cardstock from Rosie's Studio for matting.  The image is from Digi Stamps 4 Joy.  I added some circle patterned ribbon from American Crafts and a circle shaped ribbon slider cut from glitter cardstock (DCWV) using a Memory Box die.


3 comments:

  1. I love your many kinds and colors of circles, what a fun idea! And your interpretation of the SALS sketch is beautiful, I hope we get to see another one of your creations in the next challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Suze! I love the butterfly! THanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Suze, what a pretty card! Love the polka dot papers and that image is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Seems A Little Sketchy and good luck.

    -Lori SALS DT

    ReplyDelete