Monday 15 September 2014

Do Your Best

While those overseas are just starting their school year, ours is coming towards the end.  We have one more week of school then two weeks break and then it is into exam time.  I have created this card as an encouragement for my son who starts his exams on 15th October.


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch + Twist (back to school)
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/tuesday-morning-sketches-266_9.html
Fresh Brewed Designs - Back To School
http://freshbreweddesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/september-challenge-1-back-to-school.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft that has "Romeo and Juliet" on it (it brought back memories of my school time when I was reading it!)  I added a contrast polka dot piece over the top (an offcut from another card!).  The image is from Fresh Brewed Designs and coloured with copic markers.  I also added a sentiment from Hudsons Holidays and a schoolhouse picture from Computer Scrapbook.

5 comments:

  1. What a great card for your son!! I wish him well in his exams!
    Thanks for joining us this week for our "back to school" challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fabulous card!!!! Wishing luck to your son for his exams!

    Thanks for joining our fortnight challenge here at Fresh Brewed Challenge. Hope you will join us next time DT Crafting Vicky. I have a giveaway you need to check it out at 600 followers giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exam time...ouch! Never anybody's favourite time, is it? This is a great card to encourage him! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at TMS this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Suze. I'm sure your son will find great encouragement in it. Thanks for joining us this fortnight over at Fresh Brewed Designs. I am especially pleased that you chose to use an FBD image! Good luck in the draw.

    Lisa D., FBD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so wonderfully sweet! I know your son will treasure it. I know that if I had to go back to school my days would look a lot like that... but messier... and with lots more coffee ;)

    Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Brewed Challenges

    Heather

    ReplyDelete