Thursday 18 September 2014

Creative Bug Digitals - Child's Play Midway

Halfway through another month already!  So, it is timely to remind you of the challenge at Creative Bug Digitals.  Here is some mid-way inspiration for you:

To see more inspiration cards and check the challenge details, head on over to Creative Bug Digitals.

I have created my card for my 16 year old son.  He is very particular about owls - they have to look natural.  So the inspiration for this card was to keep it as natural looking as possible so I have a few autumn colour leaves as well as the wood effect in the background.

I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Crafting For All Seasons - Colours of Autumn
http://craftingforallseasons.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-86-colours-of-autumn.html
QKR Stampede - Things with Wings
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/qkr-stampede-challenge-104-things-with.html

I have used a wood effect paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is from Creative Bug Digitals and is called Hooty Hoo and can be found on this page Here.  The leaves have been cut from glitter cardstock by DCWV using dies from Marianne's Designs and Memory Box.

2 comments:

  1. Great Autumn Card great Colours and Design.
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons.
    Hugs Elfie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have created such a lovely autum project! I love all that little details! Thank you for joining us at Crafting for all Seasons! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete