Monday 15 September 2014

Flappy Birthday

What a great sentiment for this image!  I love it.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
From The Heart Sketches - Sketch 078 + Twist
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/09/08/4661/
From The Heart Stamps - Progressive Monthly Challenge
http://fromtheheartstamps.com/community/2014/09/01/september-free-stamp-of-the-month-flappy-birthday/

I have used a green card blank for this card.  The paper is some from my stash of scrapbooking papers that weren't getting used!  The four corner pieces have been cut from the flattened foil inner seal of a hot chocolate container.  I flattened the foil by running it through the Big Shot and then die-cut squares using one of the smaller Spellbinders square dies.  The image is from From The Heart Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers mainly in the G range with Y38 for the beak.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the balloon.

Here is the sketch and twist info:

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty Card, Suze and i like the monochromatic Colors.

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps !!

    ReplyDelete