Wednesday 10 September 2014

Backpack Brandy

A back to school card for a teenage student:

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CRAFT Challenge - Back To School
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-275-4th-of-september-back-to.html
Sassy Studio Designs - Bows and Buttons
http://sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/dtbst-245-buttons-and-bows.html

I have used a definitions paper from Kaisercraft for the background.  The image is Backpack Brandy from Sassy Studio Designs.  I created the bow using two different sized dies (not sure of the brand as I can't find the packet!).  The paper used for the bows is the same as the background paper (I just used the reverse as well as the front).  I also added three buttons from a bag of assorted buttons.

2 comments:

  1. this is beautiful Suze and your card above is lovely.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bow! Simply lovely.Thank you for joining us at Sassy Studio Designs and the DTBST challenge this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SSD DT

    ReplyDelete