Tuesday 30 September 2014

Bookmark Girl

Bookmarks seem to have a habit of growing legs around my place so I think I need to make a few extra (and perhaps hide some of them!).  I have gone with a book reading image for this one:






I would like to enter my bookmark into these challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenge - Bookmark
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/team-with-stitchy-bear-stamps.html
Nutcrafters - Anything But Square
http://nutcrafters.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-77-anything-but-square.html

I have used an image from Nutcrafters which I have coloured with copic markers E00, E08, E02.  I stippled the background of the bookmark with Adirondack Inks - Sunshine Yellow, Clover and Pesto.  I used the same three inks to stamp the bird using an acrylic stamp from Polka Doodles.  The lettering has been cut from textured cardstock from DCWV using a Memory Box letter die set.

1 comment:

  1. adorable book mark. I always loose mine too so I made a bunch and put them in a drawer now if I can't find the one I had I just go get a new one. then I have an excuse to make more. LOL
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete