Thursday 4 September 2014

Perfect Pear

With the weather warming up here I am looking forward to seeing the blossoms appearing on the fruit trees knowing that later in the season there will be fresh fruit - yum!  I went with more of a CAS approach for this card to showcase these lovely pears:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
A Day For Daisies - Veggie Love
http://adayfordaisies.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/082214-showcase-veggies-ch-103-veggie.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-challenge-time.html

I have used a green card blank for this card.  The image is from A Day For Daisies.  I cut the image using a Mariannes Designs die and then embossed it.  I coloured the image with copic markers.  I also added a green satin bow (using ribbon that I have had lying around for a couple of years or so!) and also some olive green pearls.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...hope you stop by and play with us again...love your challenge project..tfs <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Suze. This is a really cute card. When you get a chance, please let me know the name of the Marianne's die this is. I really like it. Thanks, Bunny.

    bunnycardmaker@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete