Tuesday 30 September 2014

Christmas Bookmark

Often the only time I get to read is holidays - the biggest one of these is Christmas.  So, I thought I would use a Christmas image for this bookmark to keep in season.  Although, both of my children love owls so I suspect I might lose the bookmark!



I would like to enter my bookmark into these challenges:
Just Inspirational Challenge - Bookmark
http://justinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/team-with-stitchy-bear-stamps.html
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/challenge-113-anything-goes.html

I have used an image from Stitchy Bear Stamps called Hoot.  I coloured with copic markers E08, E04, E15, YG06.  The background is created with a Memory Box Stencil and Distress Ink - Milled Lavender.  The lettering is a Memory Box die set.
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh love the owl. My daughter loves owls but never takes time to read. I make her owl cards tho and she loves those.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete