Tuesday 9 September 2014

Ava School Sign It

Generally I seem to create more masculine themed school cards.  This time I decided to go more girlie!


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Clear It Out Challenge - Anything Goes
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-challenge-time.html
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/its-time-for-our-september-anything.html
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch 214
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/stella-says-sketch-214.html
Penny's Paper - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-193.html

I have used a book type paper (it has Little Women on it!) from DCWV.  I added another letter paper over the top (behind the image).  I'm not sure of the source of this one.  I added some strips of pink washi tape and some pink bling.  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and coloured with copic markers E00, C0, RV23, RV21, R17, R14, YR000, C2, Y000, E43, E41, E18, E15.  I also added some faux stitching with Distress Marker - Worn Lipstick.

My stash item for this card is actually my image.  I printed it out about a year ago before I went on holiday and never got around to colouring it.  I decided it had been there long enough!!!

6 comments:

  1. Really sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week!
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card. So perfect for a teacher. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy-Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Suze! Love all the pink! Thanks for joining us at Catch The Bug!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love how you used the book page as the background paper. Thanks for joining our Stella Says Sketch challenge!
    -Mari K.
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your project so very cute! Thanks for joining in our Stella Says Sketch @ Catch the Bug! Hope you will join us again .

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! love the colors. thank you for joining us in our challenge at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete