Sunday 28 September 2014

It's Party Time!

I wish I felt a bit more like partying!  I've had the flu for most of last week (while I was on holiday!).  I didn't manage to do much each day and spent the afternoon sleeping.  I seem to be starting to come right now but have a lot of things to catch up on now that I'm back home.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #215
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/stella-says-sketch-215.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-sept-27-oct-4-add-a-sentiment
Clear It Out Challenge - Birthday + Glossy Accents
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-challenge-time_23.html



I have used a green card blank this time.  The paper is from Rosie's Studio and comes from a paper pad called "Hey Boy".  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers E00, C7, Y38, BG23, Y28.  I used Glossy Accents on the glasses to give them more of a natural glass look.  I added a red star shaped rhinestone that I have had in my stash for goodness knows how long!  The gold star trim is some I got in the clearance sales after Christmas last year - it is amazing what you can pick up fairly cheaply at those times.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your take on our challenge is sweet..tfs...and please come play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww love that Rock star image fabulous job, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete