Saturday, 27 September 2014

It's Party Time!

I wish I felt a bit more like partying!  I've had the flu for most of last week (while I was on holiday!).  I didn't manage to do much each day and spent the afternoon sleeping.  I seem to be starting to come right now but have a lot of things to catch up on now that I'm back home.



I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch #215
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/stella-says-sketch-215.html
The Outlawz Saturday Challenge - Add a Sentiment
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/saturday-paper-a-la-mode/forum/topics/paper-a-la-mode-sept-27-oct-4-add-a-sentiment
Clear It Out Challenge - Birthday + Glossy Accents
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-challenge-time_23.html



I have used a green card blank this time.  The paper is from Rosie's Studio and comes from a paper pad called "Hey Boy".  The image is from Bugaboo Stamps and has been coloured with copic markers E00, C7, Y38, BG23, Y28.  I used Glossy Accents on the glasses to give them more of a natural glass look.  I added a red star shaped rhinestone that I have had in my stash for goodness knows how long!  The gold star trim is some I got in the clearance sales after Christmas last year - it is amazing what you can pick up fairly cheaply at those times.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us @ CIO challenge blog...your take on our challenge is sweet..tfs...and please come play with us again <((><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww love that Rock star image fabulous job, thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for the Birthday challenge

    ReplyDelete