Wednesday 3 September 2014

Hoot

I feel like this owl a bit at the moment - wide awake at night!  Maybe that is why I was drawn to this image for this card!


I am entering my card into these challenges:
Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch
http://sweetsketchwednesday2.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/ssw2-twisted-dilly-beans.html
Dilly Beans - Fur or Feathers
http://www.dillybeanschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2014/08/dilly-beans-new-challenge-feathers-or.html

I have used some scrapbook papers from my stash.  The cross piece is an offcut from another card - I think it may be a Kaisercraft paper.  The image is from Dilly Beans and has been coloured with copic markers E53, E51, E49, E15, G21, Y17.  I also couldn't resist adding Glossy Accents to the eyes!  I added some ribbon and some twine (both from American Crafts) and some pearls from Rosie's Studio.


This is the sketch I followed:

5 comments:

  1. Super cute, love his eyes. Thanks for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze I know the feeling of being an Owl. If I go to bed early I can't sleep, or wake up about 3am and stay awake. So I've been going to bed at Midnight and having a full 7 hours sleep which is helping. Love your card and colours, your papers, and embellishments are perfect it looks like he's sitting on your ribbon as a continuation of the branch. Great card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Suze!! Super cute image and I LOVE your colors!! So glad to have you play along!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a stellar card Suze! Love that you used one of our sponsor images and he's so darn cute too. Nice done and thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww this is adorable! Thank you for joining in with us at Dilly Beans this week.

    ReplyDelete