Monday 22 September 2014

Spring Delight

I am spending a week with my parents in the city where I grew up.  Yesterday was more like this spring scene.  Today we have strong gusty winds and rain!  Not really spring weather at all.  Hopefully the rest of the week will be better.


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Eureka Stamps - Floral Paper
http://eurekastamps.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/eureka-stamps-challenge-105-use-floral.html

I have used a floral aper from a paper pad (can't remember what pad it came from!).  The image is from Eureka stamps and has been coloured with copic markers.  I added some yellow grosgrain ribbon and some pearls which I coloured with copic marker Y06.

1 comment:

  1. Great job on this card. Thanks for joining us this week for our Floral Paper Challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete