Tuesday 30 September 2014

Feathered Friend

For some reason, this image inspired me to go with a Steampunk theme!  Goodness knows why but I'm pleased with it:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Ike's World - Feathered Friends
http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/ikesworld-challenges-22-feathered.html
Clear It Out Challenge - Happy Birthday + Glossy Accents (eyes)
http://clearitoutchallenge.blogspot.ca/2014/09/its-challenge-time_23.html
CRAFT Challenge - Use Metal (Brads)
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/challenge-278-25th-of-september-add.html

I have used a paper from Bearly Mine Designs for the background.  The image is from Ike's World and has been coloured with copic markers W3, W0, B99, B93, YR23, C0, Y38.  I also added Glossy Accents to the eyes.  I matted with cardstock from Rosie's Studio.  I die-cut some cogs from the same cardstock and then added metallic rub-ons over the top.  I added a sentiment from Desert Diva and a couple of silver brads to finish.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh - very cool - he certainly suits a Steampunk theme. Great creation. :-D Thank you for coming over to play at IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES :-)

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! This is just a fantastic creation. Your background is uber great. I love the multi-media style. Congratulations on this!!! Hugginz, Samara DT IWC

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely card and thanks for sharing with us at Craft sorry for the late comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, very cool. Cogs totally make the card. Reminds me of time and the background gives off an age-ie feel. Great entry and thanks so much for playing here at Ike's World Challenges. Shoni - DT

    ReplyDelete