Tuesday 30 September 2014

Coffee O'Clock

I've aimed for a more vintage look for this card as I felt it suited the image:


I would like to enter my card into these challenges:
Create with TLC - Progressive Challenge
http://createwithtlc-createwithtlc.blogspot.co.nz/p/progressive-challenge.html
Card Makin Mamas - Vintage or Shabby Chic (vintage)
http://cardmakinmamas.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/cmm89-ooh-la-la-vintage-or-shabby-chic.html
Penny's Paper - Spots AND Stripes (both on paper)
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.co.nz/2014/09/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-196.html

This is the second image in the progressive challenge at Create with TLC.  I am a couple of days behind everyone else as I was away with no access to a printer when the challenge started.  Hopefully, I can manage to catch up a bit as the challenge goes along.  Being on a way different time zone than everyone else doesn't help either! 

I used a paper from a paper pack called "Antique Library" from Wild Rose Studio.  I merged the image from the progressive challenge with a sentiment also from Create with TLC.  I die-cut using a scalloped edged rectangle die from Spellbinders and then inked the edge with Distress Ink - Vintage Photo.  I used the same ink to colour the image.  I also added some pearls from Rosie's Studio which were a good match to the paper.

3 comments:

  1. Your card does have a very vintage feel....I love it.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty..And good luck...

    Caz xx PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card. Thank you for joining us this week at Card Makin Mamas! HUGS

    Kim
    CMM DT

    ReplyDelete