Tuesday 1 November 2022

Thank You So Much

 The themes for the month of November at Incy Wincy Designs are Give Thanks and/or Encourage a Friend.  The sponsor for this month is Stamplorations.


I have created a "Give Thanks" card using Butterfly Row


I would like to enter:

Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/pennys-challenge-533.html

I also have a bookmark that I created before realising that it didn't follow the theme.  I thought I would share it on this post anyway.  I created it double sided with the pictures going horizontal on one side and vertical on the other (although the flowers look okay horizontally too).

The horizontal side uses Butterfly Row from Stamplorations

This side uses Coffee Bloom Prints from Stamplorations.  I printed the image out twice one above the other.  I then trimmed it so that the flowers fitted in the bookmark.




1 comment:

  1. Two beautiful projects Suze. Love your Monstera leaf background in the blue greens.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete