Sunday 6 November 2022

It's the most Exhausting time of the year!

Beccy is still continuing with the letters of the alphabet so Day Five is the fifth letter of the alphabet - E.  I'm sure we will soon have one of the non-letter prompts as Beccy needs to fit in four of them by the end of the month.


 This is the inside of the card


 

and the greeting panel on the reverse



I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 5 - E
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/day-5-e.html

I have used the following E items:

Elves - images from Beccy's Place

Exhausting - sentiment from Beccy's Place

Expanding Centre Squash Card - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Evening Primrose - copic marker RV0000

Early Grape - copic marker V93

Eggplant - copic marker V28

Egg Shell - copic marker E50

Emerald Green - copic marker G05

3 comments:

  1. I admire your way of doing these complicated cards!
    Beautiful, indeed!
    Only inspiration, Suze!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suze, when I first read through your "E" list and saw "exhausting", my first thought was that you found the card fold exhausting! That got me chuckling even though I realised the word was in the sentiment. The card fold is fabulous, and you did a wonderful job with all the decorating. I love the purple and green combo... those colours always look awesome together.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous and unusual fold Suze, and I love the green and grey colour combination
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete