Sunday 6 November 2022

Joy

This is one of my favourite Christmas images.  This is the unpatterned version - there is also one with patterns on the puddings.  Inspired by a recent Challenge where the colour combination was purple and green which looked good together, I thought I would try it out for a Christmas card:


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Race
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2022/11/ready-set-go_6.html

The card blank and patterned paper are from a Dovecraft pack.  The gems were also in the same pack.  The image is from Beccy's Place and coloured with copic markers.  I added some Glossy Accents to the icing on the puddings.



3 comments:

  1. I love the purple and green combo Suze, another one of my favourites. The little bit of glitter you added to the sentiment is a nice touch and gives just the right amount of sparkle to your card. I also like the scattering of little rhinestones.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've hopped over from Beccy's Place. So cute! I love the repeated images. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A simple but very effective use of the image to make a lovely card, Suze.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete