Wednesday 1 July 2020

Just Flying By To Say Hi!

After not completing the challenge for Y, I almost didn't get there with Z either!



I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Z is for
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/06/143-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-z-for-z.html

I managed to use all seven elements, although the blue/silver paper looks more silver than I would like!

I have used a digital paper from PixelScrapper along with a paper from a paper pad.  The image is from Beyond The Fringe and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added the zig-zag with a copic marker.  I used Peelcraft Border Stickers for the Zebra Stripes above and below the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. I turned my back and you snucked in under the radar with this beauty. I love the vase of butterflies. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Suze - love that vase of butterfly flowers, and the fold is fabulous
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the butterfly vase and the sentiment works perfectly with the butterflies and the fancy folds xx

    ReplyDelete