Saturday 25 July 2020

Christmas In July at Catch The Bug - Day Seven

I finally got to the last project of the week long Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug.  I really had my doubts a couple of days ago that I would complete all seven.  I'm pleased to say that I did manage to catch up last night. There wasn't as much thinking involved with this one as the image was supplied.  Here is the prompt for Day Seven:



I have used the Freebie Friday image supplied with the challenge.  It is called Knobby Knees - Christmas Sack



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In July (Day Seven)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/724day-seven-christmas-in-july-theme_24.html
Winter Wonderland - Hip To Be Square
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/hip-to-be-square-please-leave-in-draft.html

I also used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps (which I think is now retired).  Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some gems which all come from the same pack which is why they match so well.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the added buttons and sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have designed a fabulous card using this cute Freebie, great colouring too! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our CIJ challenges.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely details you have added with the lovely Freebie image, thank you.
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all your projects for our 10h Annual CIJ Event! Thanks so much for taking the time to play along!

    ReplyDelete