Tuesday 14 July 2020

Merry Christmas

The digital paper and sentiment are out of my Awaiting Crafting boxes.  I decided that I hadn't used much out of it for a week or so, and that it was time that I made another attempt to lessen the pile!


I would like to enter:
Createful Heart Design - Anything Goes
http://createfulheartcards.blogspot.com/2020/06/challenge-21-is-here-welcome.html
PINspirational Challenges - Photo Inspiration (Christmas)
http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/pinspirational-challenge-267-favs-of.html

I have used two digital papers from Peppercus Designs.  The image is from Createful Heart Digis and the sentiment is from Folded Paper and Printed Pixels.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also used a gold satin ribbon over the join between the digital papers.

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful Christmas card Suze - great use of the papers too, especially with the touch of gold in the ribbon.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete