Saturday 4 July 2020

Hello Friend

I was one of the links in the chain for the Card Chain Challenge in June.  This is the card that I sent to Lucille.



This is the prompts we were given:




In my typical fashion I used the sketch, colours and two of the other elements - Friendship and Book Paper.

I have used a book paper for the background.  The sentiment is from Diane's Daydream Designs.  I used glitter cardstock for the three overlapping circles.

I would like to enter:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/06/pennys-challenge-474.html

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Suze - love the grungy look of the book paper contrasted with the crisp, clean lines and colours of the circles and sentiment
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, looks great! Thanks for the 'thank you' card - it's much appreciated, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete