Thursday 23 July 2020

May Your Summer Joy Never End

As we have yet another wet wintry day here, this card isn't particularly relevant for my local friends!  I am certainly looking forward to summer.  The picture inspiration at Paperbabe Stamps gave me a summer vibe and there was alot of yellow (which is one of my two favourite colours). 


I would like to enter:
Paperbabe Stamps - Picture Inspiration.
http://paperbabestamps.blogspot.com/2020/07/paperbabe-stamps-challenge-123-picture.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - July Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/07/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-july.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad.  I thought this one looked a bit like waves - do you see that too?  I added some "sand" in the form of mesh ribbon and then added some shell embellishments.  The image is from Paperbabe Stamps and the sentiment is from From The Heart Stamps.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also coloured the inner of the sentiment die-cut with Distress Oxide.

1 comment:

  1. I can just see the shine on er costume, love the embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete