Thursday 23 July 2020

Christmas In July at Catch The Bug - Day Two

I have managed to now complete the challenge from Day Two.  With only a day or two before it closes, I am going to have to make much more progress over the next wee while if I am going to complete all seven!



I have used an image an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Santa Stocking hohoho



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In July (Day Two)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/719-day-two-christmas-in-july-sketch.html

I also used two digital papers and a sentiment from Bugaboo Stamps.  I covered the join between the papers with some washi tape.  Colouring of the image is with copic markers, Wink Of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I added two tiny gemstones to the image panel.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the two different colors of the same background paper. Great coloring on your image too. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze I really love your interpretation of our sketch challenge. Thank you for joining us this week and good luck. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, great take on the sketch! Love the zig zag washi tape; that was perfect to join the papers! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the designer paper!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete