Sunday 26 July 2020

Flowers Flowers and More Flowers

I really like all the different flowers in this image. 


I would like to enter:
Ching-Chou Kuik - Use Dies or Punches
http://cck-digitalstamps-challenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/ching-chou-kuik-digital-stamps.html
Creative Knockouts - Flora and Fauna
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/07/360-flora-and-fauna-artsy-stamper.html

I have used a green card base and added a piece of digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from Ching-Chou Kuik.  I die-cut it with a border die from Memory Box.   Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some Nuvo Drops as "pearls' and also as flower centres on some of the flowers.  I added a strip of washi tape to the left hand side for a bit more added interest.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Image Suze, the border die is effective just a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Suze!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation, lovely design! Thank you for sharing with us over at Ching-Chou Kuik's Digital Stamps. We hope to see you again.
    ~ DT Sherry xx

    ReplyDelete