Thursday 16 July 2020

Celebration Tag

I have quite a few cards in my stash but not that many tags so I thought it was time to add one more.  I went with a general theme although I know I need some more Christmas ones as well.


I would like to enter:
Creative Knockouts - Tag Time
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/07/358-tag-time-fabrika-fantasy.html
Classic Design Challenge - July Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/classic-design-challenge-july-7-2020.html

I have used a tag from a clothing item.   I painted over the logo with two layers of Gesso.  I think used my Gelli Plate and some acrylic paints to add colour.  For texture, I added some Angelina Fibre and some glitter dots.  The image is from Fabrika Fantasy and is coloured with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.




3 comments:

  1. Super cute tag Suze! Love that sweet image!

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck and I hope you'll play along again with this week's challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Suze - love your use of the fibres
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous tag! I love those fibers! Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

    Joy DT



    Joyfully Stamps

    ReplyDelete