Friday 24 July 2020

Christmas In July at Catch The Bug - Day Five

I am getting closer to being able to complete all seven challenges for the Christmas In July Challenge at Catch The Bug.  This is the prompt for Day Five:



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Ruby Calendar January.



I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In July (Day Five)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/722-day-five-christmas-in-july-make-us.html
Creations In Pink - Anything Goes
http://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-24-anything-goes-with-more.html
Christmas Kickstart Challenge
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/christmas-kickstart-challenge-34-starry.html

I also used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps which I think may now be retired as I couldn't find it in the shop.  The sentiment is also from Bugaboo Stamps from an image called Stella Christmas - Boy List.  I also added some star stickers picking up from the star in the image.  Colouring is with copic markers.

I have added an extra challenge thanks to a comment that I received on the card.

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! The pink is very striking. Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas in July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the pink!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the color and layout / card design. So glad you shared over at Catch the bug Christmas in July (this would fit the challenge over at Creations in Pink would love to see you there)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up Billie. I have gone over there and added my card to the challenge.

      Delete
  4. How great is this card?! I love that image and sentiment! I'm so happy you are playing along this week at Catch the Bug for our Christmas in July Challenge. I hope you are having fun, and good luck! Julie, Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always love a Ruby! Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, again, again! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This lady sure is a naughty one. Fun card! Again, thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart. Pia, Guest Elf

    ReplyDelete