Friday 24 July 2020

Christmas In July at Catch The Bug - Day Six

I am finally up to date with the challenges for the Christmas in July Challenge at Catch The Bug.  Just one to go tomorrow.  Today's prompt (Day Six) is:

 
I took inspiration from the list and the presents.  I also included Santa in the paper I used.

I have used two images from Bugaboo Stamps called Stella Christmas - Boy List and Blank Dear Santa Scroll.


I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In July (Day Six)
https://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/723-day-six-christmas-in-july-photo.html


I also used a paper from a paper pad - I think it might be from MME but not entirely certain.  Colouring of the images is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added some hessian present embellishments as well.

4 comments:

  1. I just love Stella and she is my hero. Great presents. Thanks for joining in the Catch the Bug Christmas in July Photo Inspiration Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those presents you've made out of hessian!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! Love how you combined the two images together. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Christmas In July challenges. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Suze! I'm so glad you were able to join us for Day 6 of the Bugaboo CIJ event! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete