Tuesday 14 July 2020

Bon Voyage

Most of us are confined to holidays within our own country.  I know there is alot of my country that I haven't seen - and other parts I haven't been to in a long while so maybe it is a good thing that I can't travel outside my own country!



I would like to enter:
The Paper Shelter - Holiday Time
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-435-holiday-time.html
Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/week-27-anything-goes-colouring.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers and Distress Ink (edges).  Matting is beige cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely image beautifully coloured Suze - she looks a bit sad as though she wishes she could travel...
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat a staycation and your card is perfect!

    Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter - good luck! Hugs Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always fun to see your own state/county..Cute card. Thanks for sharing over at Colour Crazy challenge.

    ReplyDelete