Monday 6 July 2020

Are You Ready My Friend?

For the month of July, we are having weekly challenges at  for our Christmas in July at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. 


Our sponsor for the first week is The Paper Shelter.


I have used an image from The Paper Shelter called Are You Ready My Friend?


I followed a tutorial for Retiform Technique to create the background.  I used Distress Inks in three different colours.  The stamps used for the background are all from a set that came free with a magazine.

Colouring of the image is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.  I added a few stickers dotted around to complete the card.

3 comments:

  1. Love that sweet image Suze, and a great application of the retiform background
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun background Suze!

    Hugs,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete