Friday 17 July 2020

Never bend your head...

I managed to use up some left over cardstock along with a sentiment I had typed out some time ago.

 And this is a closer look at the front panel:



I would like to enter:
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
https://digichoosday.blogspot.com/2020/07/wk-28-anything-goes-craft-challenge-at.html
Colour Crazy - Hand Colouring
https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/week-26-anything-goes-colouring.html
Butterfly Challenge - A is for....
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/144-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-for.html


I have used some double sided cardstock for the base (hopefully that counts as one of the patterned papers as it is patterned!).  The image is from Polka Doodles and is coloured with copic markers.  I added a sentiment that I had typed and printed out some time ago and then not used. 

I usually try the folds from The Butterfly Challenge but the link was going to "Sorry, the page you were looking for on this blog doesn't exist" so I followed a tutorial for an Accordian Fold from Beccy's Place.

I decorated some of the panels with die-cut butterflies.  I used a second patterned paper for the butterflies on the second panel.  I added a piece of white cardstock on the fourth panel for a message to be written.

Edges on the image, sentiment and message panel have been inked with Distress Ink - Spun Sugar.

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Suze, and a great sentiment too :) You have coloured the wee dancer beautifully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have used a sweet image for the front of your card. Sorry I took the link down to add another 2 versions of the card shape. It will be back up again later. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Colour Crazy.
    Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday challenge blog. Hayley guest DT member. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodle Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete