Saturday 25 July 2020

Merry Christmas

July 25th
This week at CHNC, our optional twist is Use Twine or Ribbon.  I had this amazing tree ribbon that I hadn't used which was perfect:


I have used a digital paper from Bugaboo Stamps.  The image and sentiment are also from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some glitter ribbon as well as the tree ribbon.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch.


I would like to enter
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/stella-says-sketch-challenge-812.html
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Starry Starry Night
https://christmaskickstartchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/christmas-kickstart-challenge-34-starry.html

6 comments:

  1. Love the trees and especially the tree ribbon. Great card! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the kind comment. Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tree ribbon looks fantastic and it suits your choice of image perfectly! Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I see stars - so your card would fit in nicely at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jo. I totally didn't think about the stars on top of the trees.

      Delete
    2. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

      Delete
  4. I’m back, this time in elf costume as a guest designer. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Kickstart.

    ReplyDelete