Monday 27 July 2020

Birthday Girl

I was tidying up last week and came across some more digital papers - so my Awaiting Crafting box has grown a fair bit.  This was one of the ones that I found.  I used the offcuts to add the additional strips across the card.

I would like to enter:
Lemon Shortbread - Anything Goes
http://lemonshortbreadchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-124-anything-goes.html
Cheerful Sketches - Sketch
http://cheerfulsketcheschallenge.blogspot.com/2020/07/juli-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Create with TLC.  The image is from Lemon Shortbread and the sentiment is from Create with TLC.  Colouring is with copic markers and Kindy Glitz.

I followed the (rotated) sketch at Cheerful Sketches:

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card. :) Thanks for joining us at cheerful sketches.
    I have made a new inlinkz, so you cab try to link it now. :)
    Greetings Geesje

    ReplyDelete
  2. And another gorgeous card. I think you really enjoyed the sketch.
    Thanks for joining Cheerful Sketches for the third time!
    xxx Margreet DT

    ReplyDelete