Thursday 23 July 2020

Christmas In July at Catch The Bug - Day Three

This is the third project from the week of Christmas In July at Catch The Bug.  I still have four to complete and only a handful of days to do so.  I have two more started so that is a help.



I have used an image from Bugaboo Stamps called Christmas Trio Block.




I would like to enter:
Catch The Bug - Christmas In July (Day Three)
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/07/720-day-three-christmas-in-july.html
Always Fun Challenges - Anything But A Card
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/07/challenge-172.html

I used a pre-made bag for the project.  I added the image to the centre of the bag and coloured it with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I then pressed a Mini Distress Ink Pad (Worn Lipstick) at an angle above and below the image to create more interest.

4 comments:

  1. Love your gift packaging! Great idea using the worn lipstick for the border. It looks great! Thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug Christmas In July event. Bonnie GDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suze, I love your gift bag. Thank you for joining us in our Christmas in July celebrations and good luck with your entries. Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling gift bag; love your choice of image! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely gift bag!
    Thank you for joining in the fun in our Christmas in July at Catch the Bug!
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete