Thursday 2 November 2023

Blessings of The Season

Day Two of the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place and the prompt of the day is Letter B.

I had a couple of options of card folds to use for the letter B.  When I went for a search for images, I found that I had the perfect set for one of them - made the decision so much easier! 

You Tube finally decided to work again so I was able to grab the links for the image set and also the tutorial.  Fortunately I had watched the video yesterday and written down the cutting and scoring instructions so I was able to create the card.


I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards - Day 2
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/day-2-b.html

I have used the following B:
 

Bay Window Card - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Bells - images by Beccy's Place 

Blessings - sentiment by Beccy's Place (possibly retired)

Bright Parrot Green - copic marker colour

Bronze -  copic marker colour

Bluebell -  copic marker colour

Begonia Pink -  copic marker colour

Buttercup Yellow -  copic marker colour

1 comment:

  1. Great use of all the "b"'s on this stunning card Suze - a wonderful result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete