Saturday 4 November 2023

Let The Destruction Begin

 Day Four of the Month of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  The prompt for today is still following the alphabet, so it is Letter D.  When I was looking at the store for the links to the image and sentiment (which I couldn't find so may be retired), I noticed the dog images.  I had overlooked them as they are labelled as hounds - brain is definitely not in gear!

and this is with the card displayed open:


and the greeting panel with another sentiment from Beccy's Place on the reverse:


I have used the following D:

Double D Fun Fold Card - tutorial by Sam Calcott

Donkey - image by Beccy's Place (available as a clear stamp only)

Destruction - sentiment by Beccy's Place

Dark Bark - copic marker colour

Dark Brown - copic marker colour

Dark Red - copic marker colour

Duck Blue - copic marker colour

Dull Lavender - copic marker colour

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous paper Suze, I love the pine cones! It would work beautifully with so many different coloured cardstocks. The purple is fabulous! Fantastic card fold too, I don't think I've seen this one before.
    Cheers,
    Beccy
    P.S. The "destruction" sentiment is part of the Christmas Kitties digital set, and the Donkey is only available as a clear stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. An interesting card for what I would find a difficult prompt - well done!!
    Love that fabulous fold, and so beautifully made
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete