Saturday 18 November 2023

Merry Christmas

 I have created another scraps card using the same tutorial.  There is one more in the video that I haven't attempted yet but I might also re-do the one that I cut the squares too large (assuming I have enough scraps of the right size that work well together).

I would like to enter:

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used three different scraps from my November cards.  I embossed the patchwork background with a snowflake embossing folder.  The sentiment is a Poppy Stamps die and has been die-cut three times and layered together.

I followed a tutorial for Scraps Cards by Sam Calcott.

2 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful Suze, love the soft colours - great work
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good scrap card Suze, and this is a beauty! The embossing over the top always takes it to the next level. Love the sentiment too... great idea to use matching cardstock.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete