Wednesday 29 November 2023

Sing your song

The mouth of the wolf looks like he/she is making some sort of noise so I was drawn to this particular sentiment.  The cogs involve some recycling.  The yogurt that I buy has a foil freshness seal directly under the lid.  I ran it through the die-cut machine to flatten it and then place the dies on top and ran it through again.  I took off some of the silver using some mousse and acrylic paint (the type that usually shows up a different colour on black than it does on white).


I would like to enter:

Gecko Galz Steampunk Challenge - November Image
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/gecko-galz-monthly-steampunk-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper, image and sentiment from Gecko Galz.  The cogs have been die cut from the foil piece that seals the top of yogurt containers, using a die set from Memory Box.

1 comment:

  1. Great use of the image Suze - I printed it off, but eventually used an older Gecko Girls image for the card swap.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete