Wednesday 1 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 2

I've managed to complete the first three cards for the Kendra's Sketch Challenge.  I also have some other random ones completed but I want to upload them in Sketch Number order.

So, here is the second card:


I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 2
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used papers from a Christmas paper pad.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a small sparkly gem.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like this one Suze, great colour combo. The grey and red work well together. I also like the fabulous embossed background. You did a wonderful job colouring the Christmas house, it works well with the papers.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Suze - fabulous colour use and a fun sketch to work with
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete