Tuesday 28 November 2023

Candy Cane Hugs and Christmas Kisses

I have a few cards that I have been working on that are getting to the point that they are completed or nearing completion.  I have a couple that I plan to upload this evening and will probably finish the others tomorrow if the weather forecast is correct.  Today has been a great day for crafting as it was overcast all day which pulled the temperature down a bit.  We have had a bit of rain this evening so that will take care of watering the garden.

This is one of the cards that I completed today:

I would like to enter:

Classic Design Open Challenge - November Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/classic-design-challenge-november-11.html

Colorful Options - Red
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/2023/11/november-2023.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by Rosie's Studio (I think).  The image is from Paper Nest Dolls and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added Glossy Accents to the candy cane in the image.  The candy cane embellishments are glitter foam.

2 comments:

  1. Cute image Suze, great colouring too. Love the glittery candy canes and the glitter strip in the background. Well done!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie this card is, Suze, with the sweet imnages and sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete