Friday 3 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 15

My final card for the quarterly sketch challenge at Kendra's Card Challenge.  It might be the last time I enter (or at least attempt to) as I can't seem to master the Google form to submit the entry.  It was fun creating the cards but the technology side seems to have got the better of me.

I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 15
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com/

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

This final card uses two of the six papers.  The image and sentiment are from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink of Stella. I added the Wink of Stella to the cellophane wrapper.  

2 comments:

  1. You've done an awesome job with all these cards Suze... 15 is a huge effort! I love all the little pearls you added to this one, they give your card a lovely shine.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a sweet image, and love the WoS on the wrapper ends, Suze. The soft colours in the background are lovely
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete