Wednesday 1 November 2023

Kendra's Sketch Challenge - Card 3

Of all the sketches for Kendra's Sketch Challenge, this one has been the most challenging.  I have now completed all the cards but it might take me a few days to upload them.

This is the card using the third sketch:


I would like to enter:

Kendra's Card Challenge - Sketch 3
http://www.kendrascardchallenges.com/

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have embossed the background using an embossing ffolder.  This sketch uses a mix of cardstock and patterned paper.  The image is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some Glossy Accents to the "icing".

2 comments:

  1. I love your funky pudding Suze! I can imagine something like this being served at a Grinch themed party... especially with that green custard. Love the embossing in the background. I also like the arrangement of the layered circles. Clever!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card Suze - great colours - not traditional, but fabulous. I love your swirly layer - it's years since I did that, and yours is stunning, especially with that wonderful pudding!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete