Saturday 4 November 2023

Hi

The New Zealand Swap Group that I belong to had a theme of more than two folds for our October swap.  I possibly cheated a bit on my third fold.  I have a fold on the left of the larger card, right on the smaller card and also the butterfly wings fold on the top layer.

This is a few of the card partially opened which displays the two layers of the butterfly better:


and finally, the inside of the Joy Fold Card:

I would like to enter:

Butterfly Challenge - Monochromatic + Joy Fold + Butterfly
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/10/188-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-going.html

My daughter recently bought me some paper pads and cardstock most of which are anko brand.  Fortunately she had bought me two of this marble pack as I needed three pages of the same colour.  The butterfly is a dimensional sticker and the stopper to hold the card closed is an embellishment with mount tape on the back.

I followed the tutorial for the Butterfly Challenge but amended the closure

 


2 comments:

  1. Love that paper Suze, and this is a gorgeous card using it. a great fold and I love the matching butterfly
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pretty double butterfly stands out so well on your joy fold card and I love your chosen monochrome colour. Thankyou for coming and playing in the butterfly garden with me. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete