Monday 13 November 2023

Christmas Things

 I try not to play favourites - so I'm not saying that this is my favourite digi image as it might offend all the other ones that I don't choose.  It is a beautiful digital image though.

I would like to enter:

Passion For Markers - Favourite Digi or Stamp
https://promarkerchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/11/week-715-favourite-digi-or-stamp.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used an image by Alex Syberia Designs.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some tiny pearls which are fairly close in colour to the leaves but for some reason have photographed almost white.  

4 comments:

  1. Such a great image with all the symbols of Christmas in one digi! Fab colouring and a perfect CAS style card. Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful image, beautifully coloured. Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card Suze - beautifully coloured also
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete