Sunday 19 November 2023

O Christmas Tree

We have another cold and wet spring day here today.  It is the third day in a row - I'm sure it hasn't been this bad in previous years.  It means that it is a good day for doing some crafting.

I would like to enter:

Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2023/11/tuesday-morning-sketches-733.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used some "scraps" from paper pads.  My aim is to reduce them as much as I can - I've managed to use a few this months.  Sketches are often a good way to reduce scraps so I'm going to try and participate in several for the next couple of months.  I had intended to do this over the entire 2023 but my eyes had other ideas and I haven't been able to join in since about April.

The image is from Beccy's Place and is coloured with copic markers. 

This is the sketch that I followed:



5 comments:

  1. Great sketch Suze, and you've done a fabulous job with your design... the tree theme is wonderful.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the sketch, Suze, and wonderful use of your offcuts!! A gorgeous card as a result
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the different element you used on each section.Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the papers, they are lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic scraps! Lovely card!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete