Tuesday 14 November 2023

Have a cozy Christmas

I have used some more of my scraps for this card:


 I would like to enter:

The Paper Shelter - Warm and Cozy
https://thepapershelter.blogspot.com/2023/11/challenge-575-warm-fuzzy.html

Beccy's Place - Month of Holiday Cards
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2023/11/a-month-of-holiday-cards-challenge.html

I have used some offcuts of papers used during November - the centre one is the reverse of the striped one.  The image is from The Paper Shelter and the sentiment is from Beccy's Place.  Colouring is with copic markers, Wink of Stella and Kindy Glitz.  I also added three red pearls to the image to reduce some of the whiteness.

3 comments:

  1. Great image Suze, and you've done a wonderful job with the colouring. I like the pink and green combo! Another awesome idea for using up some of those scraps!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and lovely card, Suze. That image is so cute! So glad you joined our current challenge on The Paper Shelter Challenge B;log. Good luck and hope to see you again. Lori - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sentiment you chose for this sweet card. Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete