Saturday 26 July 2014

Aries Birthday

I know quite a few people with the star sign of Aries so this image is perfect for a birthday card for one of them:



I am entering my card into these challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle - Happy Birthday
http://glitternsparklechallengeblog.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/challenge-94.html
Seems A Little Sketchy - Sketch
http://seemsalittlesketchy.blogspot.co.nz/2014/07/69-robyns-fetish.html

I have used a paper from Kaisercraft.  The image is from The Stamping Chef and coloured with copic markers E00, BG15, BG13, BG000, E35, E31.  I also added some button flower embellishments along with a sentiment typed on the computer and decorated with some tiny pearls.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card hunni.

    Image is great and I love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle.

    Tracey DTxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet image and beautiful birthday card! Works great with our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy! We have a new sketch and challenge starting today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious image on this beautiful birthday card.

    Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete